OneLocal is committed to diversity and equity. Our aim is to make all that we do accessible and inclusive, ensuring that this comes through in what we offer to our clients and other members of our community.
We are continuously updating onelocal.com and ensuring that it complies with the best practices and standards defined by Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 Level A and Level AA.
Recommended Browsers and Assistive Technologies
We recommend using the following browser and assistive technology combinations:
- Apple VoiceOver with Apple Safari / Google Chrome
- Android TalkBack VoiceAssistant with Google Chrome
Our Current Accessibility Features
- Alternative text for non-text content.
- Subtitles for video testimonials.
- Adaptable content that ensures that information is available in different forms.
- Distinguishable content with readable fonts and appropriate colour contrast.
- Keyboard accessibility.
- Navigable content that ensures users can find the content that they need and allow them to keep track of their location.
- Predictable content order and behaviour of components.
- Error indications and examples.
- Compatibility with assistive technologies.
We will update our accessibility statement as we continue to improve our website. For more information, visit Accessibility in Ontario.
Last updated: June 10, 2021